This class is only available to previous students as we make updates. Join our email list to get update notices.
Learn 10 Different Bible Study Methods as you work through in-depth study of Psalm 119 creating Bible journaling pages in a Happy Planner or notebook. Here are some student pages created during this study.
WHAT YOU GET:
~ 22 Four-Step Lessons (109 pages)
~ 50+ Art Printables* (DIY Stickers and Happy Planner Kits over $70 value)
~ Worksheets to Learn 10 Different Bible Study Methods
~ Facebook Group Support: from author Robin Sampson
*Printables and kits you can use over and over in dozens of Bible Journaling and planner projects!
At the end of the study you will have a Bible Study in a Planner or Notebook. All materials are provided.
LEARN 10 BIBLE STUDY METHODS
The twenty-two lessons are on each of the twenty-two sections of Psalm 119 weaving in ten different types of Bible study methods while students journal their understanding in a Bible Journaling Planner or Bible.
INTERACTIVE & CREATIVE
Lessons in this class are designed for learners to be actively involved and not just passive participants. Learning on their own time, prescribing their own learning, and creating their own paths mean learners are stepping outside the typical bounds and grasp creative learning opportunities.
Robin guides the students into step-by-step on how to discover strategies that are optimal for learning. When students create the pages they seek out key points and organize information into a coherent structure. They prepare the pages to share with others. Studies show people learn better and recall more when they think they will soon need to show the material to someone else.
LESSONS ARE DIVIDED INTO FOUR-STEPS
- STEP 1. Each lesson begin by relating to the student's experiences building on what they already know. Getting them to to think about their personal perceptions.
- STEP 2. Examines the facts, analyze, contrast, and compare the text.
- STEP 3. Students demonstrate understanding by utilizing the provided materials to create the Bible journaling pages. The learning is made into something new and unique.
- STEP 4. This step is an innovative and engaging way of learning and communicating when the learning is shared with others.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Robin Sampson, Bible teacher, author, and designer has been writing lessons and teaching Bible for over thirty years. See Robin's books here.
FREE PRINTABLES INCLUDED (not all listed)
Three Focuses in this Class
1. Your Heart: grow in a closer relationship with God while developing a daily Bible reading habit.
2. Your Mind: Get an overview of ten different Bible study methods to find our which you prefer.
3. Your Creativity: Get a basic introduction to Bible journaling process while creating a Bible Journal Planner.
Robin is available for questions and discussion in the Bible Journal Love Facebook Group.
Homeschool mother to nine children, Bible teacher, designer, and author of A Family Guide to the Biblical Holidays, Ancient History: Adam to Messiah, The Heart of Wisdom Teaching Approach, What Your Child Needs to Know When, Wisdom Unit Study, and Adam to Abraham Unit Study.
Robin's designer and Bible journal kits can be found at the BibleJournalLove Etsy Shop.